Now it’s our healthy and delicious vegan pizza dough recipe turn! It takes very few ingredients and it’s so easy to make. We make it with wheat flour, and you can had any and every ingredient you like. Extremely easy, super quick, and way too good!
A vegan pizza is a very healthy kind of food, who gives you a lot of energy.
We recommend you to add our recipes of tomato sauce and vegan mozzarella cheese, for it to get even more delicious and tasty! We’ll put the link down below so you can find them easily!
Let’s see how to make this vegan pizza dough step by step.
Don’t forget to LIKE and COMMENT down below if this video added you any value.
SUBSCRIBE for new videos every Saturday!
And sometimes on Wednesdays, too!
VEGAN PIZZA DOUGH
– 20 gr de fresh Yeast
– 1 tbsp Sugar
– 3 tbsp Wheat flour
– 5 tbsp warm Water
– 1 kg Wheat flour
– 25 gr de Salt
– 2 cups warm Water
– 4 tsp Olive Oil
– Make the leavened foam
– When the foam is ready put it in a bowl with wheat flour
– Add the oil and the water gradually
– Mix it well inside the bowl and when all it’s incorporated we go to the counter
– Knead for 10 minutes and let it rest in a bowl covered with adherent film for 1 hour in a warm place
– One hour later, put the dough in a counter with flour divide the it in 3 or 4 parts depending on the molds that you use and how thick you like the dough to be
– In my case, I always divide it in 4 parts
– Cover the other pieces of dough while we wait for the first ones to cook
– Put the dough in the mold making sure the center gets thiner than the edges
– Put it in the oven with no ingredients for 15 minutes between 180 to 200 ºC
– When it’s ready you can put any ingredient you like and put it in the oven again between 180 to 200 ºC about 15 to 20 minutes
– If you’re going to put the pizzas in the freezer, cook it just for 15 minutes and then let them cool down
– Put them in plastic bags and when you need them you just have to remove them from the freezer, place them in a previously greased mold and add the ingredients that you like
– Take it to the oven for 15 to 20 minutos between 180 and 200 ºC
– The exact temperature of the oven depends of each one’s oven potency, and if it has forced ventilation or not
WHERE CAN YOU FIND ME:
OTHER VIDEOS THAT MIGHT GROW WATER IN YOUR MOUTH:
– VEGAN MOZARELLA CHEESE | For Vegan Pizza | Gluten Free:
– TOMATO SAUCE FOR VEGAN PIZZA | Vegan Recipe:
– VEGAN SPANISH TORTILLA | Healthy Vegan Recipe | With Potatoes & No Eggs:
– HOW TO MAKE VEGAN HAM | Gluten-Free Christmas Recipe:
– HOW TO MAKE REJUVELAC | The Secret to Make Vegan Cheese:
– HOW TO MAKE VEGAN CHEESE | Vegan Recipes | Gluten Free & Organic Food: