I have been searching for awesome baked goods since I have been a vegan, and these cookies hit just the right spot. These are some of the best cookies I have ever eaten generally. Vegan or not I really encourage you to gives these a try! You will not regret it! Guaranteed!! 😉
The Best Ever Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
• ½ cup coconut oil
• 1 cup raw cane sugar
• ¼ cup almond milk+ 4 tablespoons (added one at a time)
• ½ tablespoon vanilla extract
• 2 cups all purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• ½ teaspoon salt
• 1 ½ cup vegan chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cream (aka thoroughly mix) together the coconut oil & brown sugar for about a minute, then add the almond milk and vanilla until incorporated.
3. Mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt into coconut oil and sugar mixture..
4. Combine the wet & dry ingredients and the mix maybe dry. Add a few tablespoons of almond milk until you get your desired texture.
5. Lastly, fold in the chocolate morsel or chunks.
6. Roll into Tbsp sized balls & place them on a sheet of parchment paper on the baking sheet.
7. Flatten once out of the oven.
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes.