This video is a little bit different. I am busy this week, so I decided to upload a video I made a while ago. One of my passions is food, and I love videos that are aesthetically pleasing. I tried to combine the 2 and give food videography a shot. Let me know how it was! The full recipe is listed below. Enjoy!
Hungry for more? Check out my mom’s channel:
Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 9 cookies
6 pitted dates
1/2 cup water
1 1/4 cup almond flour (can sub oat flour)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla
pinch of salt
dairy free chocolate or chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2. Combine the dates, water, and vanilla in a high speed blender or food processor
3. Combine the dry ingredients in a seperate bowl
4. Mix the wet and dry ingregients together
5. Roll about 2 tbsps of dough into a ball and press onto baking sheet
6. Repeat step 5 until there is no dough left. This recipe should make about 9 cookies.
7. Bake for about 8-10 minutes.
8. Cool for at least 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
These cookies are perfect for anyone. They are gluten free, vegan, and date sweetened. If you are allergic to nuts, you can substitute the almond flour with oat flour. I hope that you like them!
Until next time…
NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED