Semolina Cake, रावा केक, Vegan Sponge Cake
Vegan Sponge Cake Ingredients:
– 1 cup of semolina
– 1/2 cup of plain flour or maida (plain flour)
– 1/2 cup of oil
– 1/2 cup of sugar
– 1/2 cup of yogurt or dahi
– pinch of salt (optional)
– 1/4 tsp of baking soda
– 1 tsp of baking powder
– 3/4 cup of milk or as required
– 1 tbs of tutti frutti
– 1 tsp of vanila essence
How to Prepare Vegan Sponge Cake:
– Take oil, curd, maida or flour, semolina and salt in a bowl and mix everything.
– Then add milk and mix again. Cover and rest the batter for 10 mins.
– The batter should be flowing consistency. Add milk if required.
– Now add baking soda, baking powder, vanila essence, tutti frutti and mix well.
– Greased a cake tin with some oil and transfer the batter into it.
– Preheat the microwave and bake at 180˚c for 40 mins(*convection mode in microwave)
– Check with a toothpick.If it comes out clean that means the cake is baked completely.
– Let the cake cool down and transfer to a plate. Cut into pieces as you like.
– Enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee.
Connect with me: