Pumpkin season means it’s time for super simple and super moist pumpkin spice bread recipes! This easy recipe is gluten free and vegan (of course), as well as nut free and soy free. The bread is best when super crusted with vegan chocolate chips and toasted pepitas. Whether its for breakfast, snack or every meal, this loaf is going to be hard to save! This loaf is definitely one of our best recipes.
This vegan gluten free pumpkin bread recipe is also perfect as a simple muffin, perfect for school lunches and snacks. Thanks to our Cloud Nine Vanilla Cake Mix, this recipe becomes super simple to whip up anytime, anywhere.
– 1 Dolled Up Desserts Cloud Nine Vanilla Cake Mix (buy here:
– 1/2 cup sunflower/canola oil
– 3/4 non dairy milk
– 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
– 250g puree pumpkin
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– 1/2 tsp nutmeg
– 1/4 cup non dairy chocolate chips
– 1/4 cup peptias (pumpkin seeds)