These are our easy Halloween themed recipes, great for any party or Halloween get together you might be planning this year!
These halloween recipes are all vegan friendly and absolutely delicious. We’ve got a pasta dish, cookies and two types of punch! Everything you could want for a Halloween get together.
Halloween is one of our favourite holidays! We get to play around with all these fun recipes and get super creative in the kitchen.
These halloween recipes are easy, quick to make and have minimal ingredients. You can make them on the morning of your Halloween shin dig and you’ll still have plenty of time to get ready.
For other snacks, check out our party food compilation! Loads of finger friendly food for your guests to enjoy throughout the night.
Let us know if you guys enjoyed this video! Leave a comment for other recipe of video ideas!
Pumpkin Pot Pasta:
1 red onion chopped
4 garlic cloves
1/2 tbsp thyme
1/2 tbsp rosemary
1 tbsp dried chilli flakes
600g (4 cups) pumpkin & squash chunks
600g (4 cups) cherry tomatoes
6 sun dried tomatoes
1 bunch basil
4 tbsp dairy free cream cheese AKA GARY
3 tbsp tomato puree
salt & pepper
1 Roast the red onion, garlic, thyme, rosemary, chilli flakes, pumpkin & squash chunks & cherry tomatoes for 40 minutes at 200℃ (392℉)
2 Decorate & hollow out the pumpkin
3 Take the roast veg out the oven & put in a food processor
4 Add the Sun dried tomatoes, basil, DF cream cheese & tomato puree to the blender & blend (add water if it’s too thick
5 Add the sauce to pre cooked spaghetti & mix until well covered
6 Put the saucy pasta in the pumpkin & serve!
Crime Scene Cookies:
200g / ¾ cup dairy-free butter
100g / ½ cup caster sugar
300g / 2½ cups plain flour, sifted
100g / ½ cup strawberries
Method: 1. Put the butter, sugar & flour in a food processor & blend until you have a ball
2. Roll the ball into a tubular shape, wrap in cling film & refrigerate for 20 minutes
3. Blend the strawberries in a juicer / food processor until they are well pulsed & put to one side
4. Remove the tube of dough from the oven & cut into biscuit-width slices.
5. Put the slices on a lined baking tray & bake at 160℃ (320℉) for 20 minutes (or until golden brown) & wait until they’re cool
6. Cover the biscuits in icing sugar
7. Flick the strawberry puree over the biscuits (be careful not to stain your clothes!)
1 medium sized watermelon
1 small pineapple (peeled & cut into chunks)
4 limes (peeled)
4 lemons (peeled)
1 passionfruit (just the seeds)
5 tbsp light brown sugar
3/4 cup spiced rum
3/4 cup white rum
3/4 cup overproof rum
2 Limes (cut into wedges)
1 Cut the watermelon in half, hollow out all the flesh
2 Freeze half of the melon for later (perfect for bulking out smoothies)
3 Put the other half of the melon flesh in a food processor
4 Put all the rest of the fruit & the sugar in the food processor & whizz everything together
5 Pour the rum into the food processor as it’s whizzing
6 Turn the food processor off, take the lid off & pour the juice into the melon halves through a sieve (force through the juice with the back of a wooden spoon
7 Discard the pulp
8 Put ice & lime wedges in the melon halves
9 Ladle the drink into glasses & serve immediately!
1. Scoop out all the pumpkin flesh and put to one side (save for another recipe!)
2. Pour in all your ingredients apart from the jagermeister
3. Pour your jagermeister into a separate little pumpkin (flesh scooped out) and drop into the big pumpkin.
4. Ladle your jagerbomb in to glasses and enjoy!
Make sure to subscribe! 🙂
⬇ SUPPORT OUR CHANNEL ⬇
★ SIGN UP TO RECEIVE FIVE BITS OF FOODY FUN EVERY FRIDAY: then go to SIGN ME UP
★ CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE:
★ SUPPORT OUR WORK ON PATREON:
FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
★ HELP TRANSLATE OUR VIDEOS: